To receive any of the Integral Accounting Enterprise Maintenance agreement benefits or any email or web-based support, we must have a signed license agreement on file for your company, and a valid maintenance contract. You can download the license agreement here: https://www.stfb.com/license.pdf
The base price of the Integral Accounting Enterprise software DOES NOT include the Maintanence Contract.
1) All new releases, upgrades, enhancements and modifications made to the Integral Accounting Enterprise System for one year from the original Maintenance Agreement purchase date
2) Free email-based technical support:
- Support issues related to User Issues, Documentation, or Accounting issues should be emailed to email@example.com
- Support issues related to bugs in the program or functions giving error messages should be reported in exacting detail, including screenshots and exact steps to reproduce, to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Connection to our GutHub main branch, so you can download all updates and fixes as they are completed by the development team.
This maintenance agreement DOES NOT COVER, and Technical support IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for teaching the basics of SQL Server or MySQL, issues such as creating users, backing-up, and restoring databases, or basic issues regarding the programming environments like PHP or Visual Studio, and other information like compilation and re-building applications. We also do not help with basic accounting issues.
This maintenance agreement, including the above benefits, can be renewed on an annual basis. For current Maintenance Agreement pricing, and/or to renew your Maintenance Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about this agreement at any time, please contact us at 1-866-206-1863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org